Web Service Requests

Charlotte Mecklenburg 311

Requesting a City or County service is as easy as selecting a service type and completing the form that follows. Once the form is completed, you will receive a service request tracking number and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate department. You may call 3-1-1 to track the status of your request.

For non-emergency Police reports, please use the CMPD Online Crime Reporting System. Otherwise issues for Police must be reported by calling 9-1-1 (emergency) or 3-1-1 (non-emergency).

The City of Charlotte is a public entity subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law. Any information you provide to the City is potentially subject to disclosure pursuant to a public records request.
Fields marked with an asterisk(*) are required to ensure prompt processing.

  • ANIMALS - Dead Animal Collection
  • DRAINAGE - Blockage in a city drainage system
  • DRAINAGE - Erosion along a creek or storm drain
  • DRAINAGE - Flooding from a drainage structure
  • DRAINAGE - Pollution in a creek, stream or lake
  • LANDSCAPE - Trees
  • MISC - Speakers Bureau Request
  • NEIGHBORHOODS - Boarded Up Residential Structure
  • NEIGHBORHOODS - Graffiti
  • NEIGHBORHOODS - High weeds & grass,junk in yard,etc.
  • NEIGHBORHOODS - Parking on Lawn 8 am - 5 pm M-F
  • NEIGHBORHOODS - Parking on Lawn After Hours/Weekends
  • NEIGHBORHOODS - Signs in Public Rights of Way
  • SIDEWALKS - Container Obstruction
  • SIDEWALKS - Obstruction
  • STREETS - Basketball Goal in Street
  • STREETS - New Sidewalk
  • STREETS - New Traffic Signal Request
  • STREETS - Pothole Repair
  • STREETS - Residential Traffic Calming Devices
  • STREETS - Right of Way Sight Obstructions
  • STREETS - Sidewalk Repair
  • STREETS - Street Sign Repair
  • STREETS - Streetlight Repair
  • STREETS - Traffic Signal Timing
  • TRASH - Schedule a Bulky Item Pickup
  • ZONING - Enforcement

version 1.0.6